Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cup of warm milk

   

    I’ve chatted with a friend today. He’s Lithuanian, we got to know each other in Copenhagen, when I was a chef in Firefly, and he joined our team. Nice chap, we made a connection straight away. He reminded me myself with my insecurity and pointless worrying:) But not only that – we both have spiritual interests and similar sensitivity to the world. Recently he got together with a Danish girl and wants to go back to Denmark. I told him about being little lost these days. We talked about how we create our own reality, so it’s important what we put out to the world, how we project our thoughts on it. Yes, it makes sense.
     I’ve spent few hours sending CVs and applications around. It felt nice, I see there are many jobs I like. I got some replays, even two phone calls. Well, nothing specific showed up yet, but it is only a second day I’m doing it, so it’s fine. I'm focusing on Liverpool and Manchester. Wherever of these two I find job in, I’ll go. There is plenty of special schools in those places. Let’s what the Universe has in store.
     I started the day with Lisa Hannigan and I’m ending it with her. She is such a sweet and cheerful person, and at the same time there is something sad and nostalgic about her music and songs. I like that - the reality she is creating. I could try to dream a similar one. The first step would be to withdraw from the world news – riots, revolutions, wars, politicians, ecology, civil rights, animal rights, etc. It’s just too much for me at the moment. I know that world is going to shit, and I shouldn’t be indifferent, but at the same time we owe to help ourselves first. I just can’t take it right now. I need to craft a peaceful, warm, secure place for me and my love. That’s the mission for now. So instead of Chomsky I’ll go for Gandalf the Grey, instead of Gogol Bordello I’ll go for The Cranberries, instead of revolution I’ll just have a cup of warm milk with honey and cinnamon.
     Good night bros and sises.

2 comments:

  1. Włączyłam Lisę Hannigan....wcześniej jej nie znałam :)
    Gra na ukulele i jest urocza :) pasuje mi do Ciebie.
    Powodzenia w poszukiwaniach :)

    ReplyDelete