Sunday, July 7, 2013

Newsham Park

     I've just come back from the Newsham Park. I practiced ukulele, read a book, basked in the sun, but didn’t really feel it. I miss human company. Where are you, Earthlings? Good thing that I threw away my tobacco this morning. Otherwise I’d have smoked already. Made a big pot of lentil soup with potatoes, that should be enough for today and tomorrow morning.
     I took few pictures in the park and I exercised my amateur Photoshop skills on them. Ok, it’s Sunday. I’ll just watch movies for the rest of the day and try not to feel too guilty about it.








3 comments:

  1. całkiem ładny park

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakt, super miły, cieszę się, że w takim miejscu znalazłem mieszkanie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wygląda jakby Ci tam było całkiem, całkiem ;)
    no chyba ze tylko tak wygląda :)

    ReplyDelete